Here is a google translate shortcut to help you

Senin, 25 Juli 2016

ALL ABOUT ME




Hello everyone, let me introduce myself.

     Hai! my name is Bayu Baihaqi, I was born in Bandung, 19 December 2001. I live in muararajeun lama no.5 Rt.01 Rw.04, Bandung City. I have 1 sister, her name is Tasya Syafira. She is 2.5 years older than me. Over there is a picture of me and her. She is a student of Institut Teknologi Bandung on semester 1 now. She is an alumni of 3 SHS, and that's my school now. I'm an alumni of 7 JHS which is located in Ambon St. no.23.

    Well now I'm gonna talk about my hobby and my ambition. Well my hobby is playing games hehe, but that's a long time ago. For now, I don't know what my hobby is. Next, my ambition. What I wanna be in the future? I wanna be a entrepreneur in mining and petroleum part?. Because of that, i have to be a student of Institut Teknologi Bandung. And I'll have to take MINING AND PETROLEUM ENGINEERING department or we also know it as FTTM. Wish me luck, Aamiin.

Well maybe that's all from me this time, thanks for reading and see you later!


   

2 komentar: